Sales Associate AND Team Sales Lead
You will be a part of creating a genuine customer relationship, resulting in Raving Fans that feel a connection to our stores and our people. We are different and not salespeople! We are hosting a party at Rally House and our customers are invited guests.
Team Sales Leads help in setting the company’s selling standards and providing coaching and direction to Sales Associates. They are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects, as well as being focused, nurturing, and have the ability to train others. Enthusiastic attitude is key! You will assist the Store Manager and Assistant Managers in Operations. (i.e. returns, defects, transfers, action memos, direct all activities required to achieve store goals, including sales objectives, customer service, mentoring and retention of sales staff, and loss prevention, and merchandising).
Areas of Responsibility
- Customer Service: Ensure that the guest remains the top priority.
- Sales: Ability to generate sales, add-on and develop relationships with guest.
- Merchandising: Uphold company standards for merchandising presentation.
- Accuracy: Comfort and accuracy with cash handling/ ringing.
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Guest, Members of Management, and Store Associates
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Customer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate, and drive the team’s results
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
Education / Experience Requirements
Sales Associate:Retail experience preferred but not required
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1-2 years of retail clothing experience preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
How to Apply