Visual Display Coordinator
The Visual Display Coordinator applies display techniques and principles at assigned store locations that create and maintain a clear and consistent visual presentation in compliance with company visual standards, merchandising and marketing strategies.
Areas of Responsibility
Furniture placement by category, price point, style, and contrast color. Selects and coordinates furniture and accessories, to create complete room environments by coordinating the furniture to the paint color, comforter, artwork, and accessories to create a cohesive display. Responsible for ensuring all merchandise is fully functional and accessible to customers.
- Ensuring all non-SKU’d display materials (i.e. comforters, dishes, etc) are accounted for and stored in an organized area.
- Directing assigned store teams on furniture placement from ISO truck delivery.
- Support the store teams on the execution of the discontinued accessory markdowns according to company policy and procedures.
- Support the store teams on the execution of the line up to ensure the merchandise and coordination are correct per the merchandising department’s guidelines.
- Perform GM-Visual floor walks to maintain open communication between departments and ensure the store standards are being followed.
Education / Experience Requirements
Must be computer literate (proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred).
- A minimum of one year in the visual display field preferred.
- Must have an eye for style, fashion, and merchandise presentation.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Must be able to travel for store openings, remodels and special projects when needed
How to Apply
If interested, please apply on our website at www.theroomplace.com or contact Anthony Jimenez at 937-797-2674.